Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 6

Last weekend I was unable to do my retakes because of bad weather, which extended into this week, but I will be taking them no matter what this weekend. Lately I've been trying to comment a lot on other people's work so they can get feedback to try to help them as much as I can. I've also been working a lot on editing this week and looking at my pictures in new colors, groupings, etc. to see if they'd look better in a different "light". I haven't decided yet if I'll be switching anything out yet, so any advice/input would be helpful :)

I'm going out of town this weekend and I may be stopping at thrift stores/off the beaten track shops so I might find interesting objects that I can include in my series.

MINI BRAINSTORM:
  • Clocks/Pocket watches
  • Chess pieces
  • Something with mirrors and an object (you know when you set two mirrors in front of each other and the reflection is bounced back and forth so that it looks like it goes on for infinity?)
  • Ornate bird cages
  • Bonzai Tree with decorations on it
  • Lanterns
  • Vinyl Records
  • Umbrellas/Parasols
  • Buttons
RETAKES:
  • Tarot cards
  • Paper cranes in tree with less distracting background

1 comment: