Tuesday, February 14, 2012

At a Crossroads




I'm finding while taking pictures that I'm more interested in black and white images than actual experimental colored light images. While I'll take the rest of the week to think on it, I may be changing my concentration to focus on black and white body abstraction. This is just a collage of some of the pictures that I've taken in black and white so far. I really love the contrast in these images, particularly the eye picture. There's a lot of detail visible in the iris that I've really come to love and tried to capture in many of my images.

1 comment:

  1. This collage is so cool! I really like how you are going to use black and white images to do body abstration, I feel like it takes a lot more to concentrate and figure out what the body part is. The only image I could figure out quickly was the eye... as I'm commenting on this I'm still trying to figure out what the other two body part abstrations are. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete